finds | travel
as we head into the holiday season, i’ve been thinking about all of the travel we’ll be doing. i’m determined to become a more efficient and stylish traveler—-if we’re going to buzz around as much as we have been, i’d like to do it well! after the jump are a few things that i’m thinking will up my game!
- Painted Hills Blanket Scarf: A good scarf is a necessity for the fall and winter, and one that doubles as a blanket on the plane is just what I’m looking for! from Anthropologie, this autumnal graphic scarf is a significant 20” wide by 68” long. perfect!
- Ombre Leather Passport Case: A good passport case is key, and when it’s made from vegetable tanned leather with a pink ombre accent, it’s that much more fun to get your travel stamps! from MATINE on Etsy.
- The Weekender: I’ve been coveting this travel duffel for quite some time, and when my travel bag broke on our return trip from Chicago, it opened up the perfect excuse to pull the trigger! Super affordable and made from quality materials, we’re adding this tote from Everlane to our travel staples.
- The Quinn Outback Hat: I have two friends who are always sporting awesome hats, and are inspiring me to do the same. I think the Quinn from Christys’ Hats i just the one to start with. Keep the do did in rain, wind, and snow! Available at Urban Outfitters.
- Custom Leather Luggage Tag: I’ve been wanting to make our own, but haven’t yet gotten around to it! I’m either going to get to business, or just buy a couple of great looking ones from Of The Fountain on Etsy. I am sick of looking at my beat up plastic one and filling out those little cardboard ones at the gate! Leather, please!
- Field Notes Steno Pad: I’m always needing a little notebook, especially when I’m travelling! The perfect size to keep in any travel bag or purse, I write all sorts of things down! Directions, recommended sites to see, quotes along the way——it’s all fun to look back at, especially if you’re bad at journaling! And Field Notes brand is close to my heart with their simple design!
Posted on Monday, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:13pm